Quantum Bits is a series of events aimed at university students where you can discover quantum technologies bit by bit.
In each of these online events, after a short introduction to the topic of the session, you will meet three experts from different European institutions that will explain their work and its possible impact on society in just 5 minutes. After that, they will answer the questions coming from the audience.
This edition is dedicated to Quantum Communications.
Date and Time: 23rd February 2022, 17.00-18.00 CET
Introduction and moderation: Robert Sewell, ICFO
- Rotem Arnon-Friedman, Weizmann Institute of Science
- Rupert Ursin, Quantum Technology Laboratories GmbH
- Vanesa Díaz, LuxQuanta
Quantum Bits is organized by the QTEdu pilot “QT5M” within the Quantum Flagship.
The organising entities are:
- ICFO – Institute of Photonic Sciences
- MCQST – Munich Center for Quantum Science and Technology
- Center of Quantum Science of Technology, Weizmann Institute of Science
- Institute for Atomic and Subatomic Physics of Vienna University of Technology
- Aarhus University
- TU Delft